Thursday, February 21, 2013

Skating & Fish Tails ;)

hello ... my name is jeff, my friends call me Jb1ZzLe, most everyone else calls me worse ... hi there ;)

what is it you wish, a skate video you said ???


ok, thank you very much rhyno ... an right naw all y'all knows wise his nickie be "meatjuice" !!!

so, this leads me to my second point, which is :


which ones ewes want to sk8 this one, can i get an eight-man ... lourdes loady?:??

theres this r.e.a.l.l.y. cool dude in oakdale, ca he has a ramp (skate ramp, right, we do know this is a straight up skate moment, coming at your from the 60's?)

anyway, i won't give you his name or the address, because thats not cool, but this is cool, nes't pas ...


i wanna make more for you,
tell me about st helena jay-bizzul,
thats not my name!!!,
none the less,
heres hesher & blake,
nope neither be,
fake





and now, time for dessert kids ;)



... this has to be a FISHY STORY right ... i mean, right ???

you decide, Jb1ZzL3 on location:
ryan's ramp, ripon, ca
undisclosed pool, sorry, ca
oakdale, ca
st, helena, ca
undisclosed #fishing hole, N/A

thanks so much for visiting, get some !!!

1 comment:

  1. VENETIAN SNARES is aaron funk ... proper credits, the man is a true g.e.n.t.l.e.m.e.n. !!!

    ReplyDelete

please ... respectful posts only, NO spam, and thank you very much for visiting ;)